1. Introducing new calendar & scheduling features
Do you find it difficult to find availability of your teammates for Online Meetings? With the current lockdown, time bound online meetings & teams working remotely; it’s very difficult for the pre-sales teams to schedule online site visits with the sales members.
With Sell.Do Calendar Scheduling, your teams can now check the availability of team members before scheduling online meetings simply by viewing the calendar. Not just this, we also integrate your Outlook or Google calendars. These online meetings also integrate with Google Meet, Zoom & Microsoft Teams for video conferencing.
2. Now brokers have more power
With the new broker module, brokers can modify property availability (sale, resale or rent), add brokerages on bookings and do more!
- Capture Leads automatically: Esp. from FB, Property Portals
- Inventory Support - Quick add, Costing Support, Email price sheet
- Quick Property & Inventory Search - Match Required Property or Inventory
- Communication with matching leads - Whatsapp, Email & SMS communication
- Mobile App - Lookup & add inventory on the go
- Whatsapp Integration
- Field Sales - Make sure site visits are marked and tracked via GPS tracking and OTP functionality
- Brokerage calculation & Invoicing
3. Field-Force Tracking capabilities now available in Sell.Do
We have introduced GPS tracking capabilities in Sell.Do allowing you full visibility & control over your field sales teams. Your field sales can now:
- Plan their day & trips looking
- Use Automated Check-in to complete Home Visits
- Track & Visualise Sales Movement on Maps
4. Improved verification for scheduling site visits
To avoid accidental scheduling, homebuyers will now have to verify their request through OTP.
5. Presenting the faster, more precise Export 2.0
We have heard your feedback & here’s our first revamped Export Build. The new Export function runs 3X faster & gives more controls to admins. Admins can now choose specific fields for export for higher privacy while downloading & sharing data with internal teams.
6. Reduce calling costs with SlashRTC on-premise calling solution
This new feature allows salespeople use laptops for calling instead of mobile phones.
7. Presenting a revamped Android app
The upgraded Sell.Do Android comes with a more stable and better user interface, as well as technology upgrades for better performance.
8. Upgrades in iOS app
One tap property search, online meeting creation and improved reports have been added to the Sell.Do iOS app to improve user experience.