There is no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has taken the world by storm, and the Real Estate industry is facing a massive paradigm shift in the way sales is conducted. Businesses around the globe need to move to the virtual world, and this today is the new normal.
While industries like Automotive, Healthcare, Transportation and Logistics, Consumer, Media, and Entertainment, etc., have adapted to the virtual work quickly, Real Estate has been a bit slow in taking the leap. Developers now know that digital transformation isn’t an option anymore but more a necessity.
One such reputed developer to gauge the shift and become an industry leader in implementing Digital Transformation is Mahindra Lifespaces.
Digital transformation: Not an option anymore!
Mahindra Lifespaces is one first-mover of this new reality. The leading Real Estate developer saw a massive opportunity in an end-to-end CRM platform like Sell.Do.
They aimed to offer a never seen before experience to homebuyers, keeping in mind the dynamic consumer behavioral patterns, attitudes, and business model opportunities. With the help of an efficient real estate CRM, they’ve been able to achieve Real Estate success for a lot of their projects.
Mahindra Happinest: A brand that pioneered zero-contact launch with SELL.DO
With the launch of Mahindra Happinest Palghar during the pandemic, the esteemed organisation leveraged Sell.Do real estate CRM to offer a digital-only sales event for the first time in the Indian Real Estate Industry.
They dismissed the idea of offline meetings that risked the clients’ well-being entirely by empowering their sales teams and marketing teams with dynamic, industry-specific technical support.
This enabled the homebuyers to have a look at properties instantly from the safety of their homes. The outcome was in the form of record sales through a seamless and engaging online buying experience.
Enabling this experience and process, however, wasn’t as easy as it sounds. The Developers faced quite a few challenges concerning Customers Engagement, Sales Process, and Channel Partners. Let’s take a look at them.
- Potential homebuyers typically found it difficult to trust the respective developers as they feel that somehow the transparency is missing.
- Homebuyers were prioritising their safety due to the pandemic and are hence, were unwilling to go for site visits.
- Many customers fell into the category of late adopters of technology. They were finding it difficult to adapt to the new ways of digital technology participation.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, many families were not able to consult other family members and take a collective home buying decision.
- Earlier, no matter how much customers would research apartments online, the ultimate decision would be taken only after visiting the site. This was not an option during the lockdown.
- Real Estate businesses needed technology that could facilitate virtual site visits, post-sales, and e-payments, along with marketing automation.
- Without the proper technology like a Real Estate CRM software, it can get challenging for developers to indulge in collaborations with key stakeholders like their Channel Partners and in-house Sales Teams.
- CRM features can sometimes be a massive challenge for the Real Estate industry as they tend to miss out on the traditional and inherent functionalities and critical features of the same.
- Due to the earlier dominance of traditional sales, digital marketing in itself is a challenge for the Real Estate industry.
- Channel partners are often not in sync with the developer’s sale strategies due to a mismatch in the workforce or other bandwidths.
- It can often get overwhelming for developers to derive real-time updates or access reports and track their in-house Channel Partners and Sales Teams.
- Channel Partners’ commission management can be a highly tiresome job.
- Conflict management that arises due to same lead acquisition is a constant concern for Real Estate Developers as well.
Mahindra Happinest has successfully challenged conventional attitudes towards Real Estate trends. The organisation changed the very essence of Real Estate selling by employing Sell.Do, India’s prefered Real Estate CRM software, and set a benchmark for the developers to transform to the digital as well.
Mahindra Happinest engaged potential homebuyers, including millennials and NRIs, by giving them the leverage to buy their homes virtually without compromising on the buyer experience at any stage. They ensured that the transaction and documentation procedures are hassle-free and happened seamlessly via online KYC verification, e-documentations, and simplified payments.
They could do this through a meticulously-built actionable dashboard for each of its employees, which activated agile decision-making regularly. They also ensured that their Channel Partners were well also equipped with technologies like automated commissions, which meant that the payments were accelerated without stressing the finance teams.
By partnering with Sell.Do, Mahindra Happinest could generate, manage and engage 10,000+ leads, schedule 250 plus meetings every day through, and achieve more than 300 bookings within three weeks without conducting a single physical site visit.
Sell.Do proved to be the most useful tool in the entire process that made Mahindra’s success story possible, with the help of industry-specific Real Estate CRM software features. With the right roadmap and technology enabler like Sell.Do, you too can achieve great success.
If you are a real estate developer or decision-maker, harness the power of CRM automation for your Real Estate Business with Sell.Do feature set.
Get your Sell.Do subscription today!